Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Scholastic Dollar Days Warehouse Book Sale!




I went to my first Scholastic Warehouse sale this past December and I was so impressed with all they had for sale! I honestly thought there would be several large tables of books for sale.  Boy was I ever wrong and very surprised!! It truly is a Warehouse sale they open up their warehouse and thankfully give you a map as you enter. I had about an hour that day to shop and it was not nearly enough time, it did help my checkbook to have a time limit!
They are having an even better sale then the one I went to as this is their dollar days event with nothing over $5!   The sales are for school and district employees, homeschool directors and teachers, Book fair chairpersons, and school volunteers!


Click Here  to search to see if there is a Warehouse sale near you! You can also pre-register  to receive a coupons to save even more! The coupons that printed for me are save $10 off $50 or save $25 off $100 purchase!

The sale closest to me is located in Middletown PA and the sale dates are February 23-26,2013

Huge Savings! Sale items priced $5 and under -- hundreds of items $2.00 or less.
Great way to refresh school, home, and classroom libraries!
Every item preselected for our Dollar Days Sale is priced 50%-80% off!

1 comment:

  1. I do not know if іt's just me or if perhaps everybody else encountering issues with your blog. It appears as though some of the written text in your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This could be a issue with my web browser because I've
    haԁ this happen ρreviously. Kuԁos

    Feel free to visit mу blog pоst; money saving tips for disney world
    my web site :: Disney World

    ReplyDelete